Thank you for your willingness to help me raise funds for the 2011 Arthritis Walk at Kings Dominion. The funds raised will be used by the Arthritis Foundation to help the 50 million adults and children who suffer from arthritis.
This year I am adding a small incentive for donations. I purchased a brand new Briggs & Riley Double Expandable Tote that I am raffling off to those who donate to my fundraising campaign. That is an additional benefit to you and others who donate. What about an additional benefit for helping me promote the campaign?
For each person who promotes this fundraising campaign on their website/blog or emails the promotion to their email list, I will add your name and website link (appropriate websites only) on this webpage as well as in a blog post at the Charity Walks Blog and the Everyday Giving Blog!
Feel free to use the information below to create your promotion. Be sure to encourage your readers to donate at http://charitywalksblog.com/arthritiswalk. Once you post or email the promotion, send me the details at firstname.lastname@example.org about the promotion and also include the website you want me to link to.
The campaign ends on the day of the charity walk, April 30, 2011. Have fun being creative and know you are helping an important cause.
Thank you in advance,
Content Available to Use
The following content can be used for promotion of my fundraising campaign. The link to my personal fundraising page is very lengthy and impossible to remember. Please send your readers to http://www.charitywalksblog.com/arthritiswalk.
- Arthritis Research at Duke University
- This is No Ordinary Gel for Arthritis Relief
- High Tech Knitting to Eliminate Need of Artificial Joints for Arthritis Sufferers
Other Sources of Information
Individuals/Websites Supporting My Personal Fundraising Efforts
The following have promoted my personal fundraising efforts for the 2011 Arthritis Walk at Kings Dominion:
- Darren Barnes – Photographer, Dwood Photography
- Scott Couchenour – Life Coach, Serving Strong
- Annie Magnant – Executive Director, Science Museum of Virginia Foundation
- David Perdew – Founder, Niche Affiliate Marketing System
- Marc Pitman – Fundraising Coach, The Fundraising Coach
- Traci Pryor – Executive Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Richmond & Tri-Cities
- Corey Pudhorodsky – DoGooder, Corey on Twitter